Thursday, May 20, 2010

No pain no gain.


Poly/Ite Cluster 2010 ♥







By now, I've fully understood this fateful phrase 'no pain no gain'. Crashing on my head is sure painful, countless times. What makes it worst are the headaches that surfaces after awhile. I've sprained a nerve on my right hand and it's slightly swollen. There are bruises on both my shin, some even a lil' swollen as well. On top of that, getting punched in the face and bad landings seem to have become a norm. I think my body is crumbling bit by bit. Like how I've just fallen sick, and am actually very drowsy cause of the cough medicine prescribed.

POS trainings are coming to an end, & we're drawing nearer and nearer to the big day as every second pass by. As of now, I'm really being pushed to my limits and my body is wearing out. But I guess it's as much for every one of us. Being a poly year 3 sure ain't no easy feat. What's more is having cheer thrice a week, ending superbly late each time. This week trainings has increased including Thursday and Friday. I really pray hard that my fatigued body wouldn't give up on me just yet. So many things to do, yet so lil' time. If only time could standstill for a little while and just let me breathe.

On a happier note, I really look forward to every single training. I'm sure going to miss each and every one after AC is over. I hope the bonds will stay though. From Sec-JC cluster, Uni cluster and to my very own Poly/ITE cluster, we're just like one big family. Hang in there and let us all work hard to put up a good show for the glory of God, prize money aside.

For now, Imma crash. Cough medicine is taking over me. Goodnight. XOXO, G.