Friday, April 09, 2010



Good morning. I've been tossing around in bed for almost an hour & yet I still can't seem to drift off to dreamland, so here I am. Thought perhaps I should take some time to update this space & then try to sleep again. Well, Seema just dropped me back home at 4plus just now after hanging around with her, Dennis and his girlf. & I finally satisfied my craving for McDonald's Double Cheese burger and Cinnamon Melts, awesome stuff (Y)

Life's been pretty busy lately. Cheerleading practice thrice a week now, & I'm not complaining, I actually like it like that. It definitely is more tiring, & I get more bruises as the weeks go by and as we move on to higher level stunts. But I'm really loving the challenges, hype, excitement, as well as learning many more new stuff. In a way, it's more fulfilling now. I love the people there as well. All my Euphoria mates, as well as new friends made from this year's Parade of Schools (POS). I'm very sure we'd be putting up a great show! I just hope I'd be able to cope well once semester 3.1 kicks off on the 19th of this month. It sure ain't gonna be easy, but I know He will provide me with the strength and expand my capacity. Also, it's about time I run back to Him. I keep trying to lean on myself, & meanwhile, I drift further away. Explains the random loneliness and emptiness I feel. But He is always faithful, I trust in the hand of God.

Anyhow, I apologise for the lack of pictures. My old canon died totally, and am still searching for a new camera to get. Am thinking of another Ixus but I'll just keep my options open for now. Mummy has given the green lights for it, so I think it won't be too long before I'll have a massive overload of pictures again (Y)

Y'know, it's funny how certain people can just enter and exit your life so easily sometimes. & some that you wished had never entered, just can't seem to leave even if you wanted him/her to. It's strange how you know that it was never meant to be, but yet you just want to savour the moment of happiness that you are feeling. It's stupid how you let someone be a part of your life when you know that he can't be there till forever. It's ridiculous that for awhile you thought that you could settle with second best when you know you deserve nothing less than the best. It's frustrating how he can stay on your mind for a pretty long while & a mystery how the next moment you can't even remember the very eyes that you used to stare into. When you realize that the familiar face that pops up more than often starts becoming a blurry image, when the voice that made you laugh all the time starts fading away. When sweet nothings starts becoming stagnant conversations. Say maybe, what we had has come and gone? It's a pity though, I thought we might have been great. But just so you know, I smile all the time when I think about you.


Love is hard, and life is strange.