Monday, April 05, 2010

PEEKTURES ((:




IG Handover Camp


Mahjong mahjong.
Jme finally learnt to play :D




I can't help but miss htmig already.
Like what the advisors said, once an ig, always an ig.
Buttt, I'm still happy now that the maincomms have stepped down :D


Good Friday with lovelies


Awesome lunch at the Heeren's Pasta de Waraku.


Candid. When Jme's camera dropped to the floor!




Sexyback. Lol.




My favourite alien.






Shopping again at Forever21.


Post-Easter service dinner @ Imperial Treasure


Yet another candid (Y)

Cough & flu still not getting any better, about time I should see a doctor I guess. Anyhow, I passed my management accounting :D Awesome. Now, I just can't wait for the class postings to be out. & I really pray that I'll have Jme, Chels or Adel in my class, pretty please. Two more weeks of holidays left, I must spend it wisely.

Things I need to get done before sem 3.1 starts:
1. Replace IC
2. Tidy up my two messy rooms
3. Get new stuff for school
4. Meet ups with friends

That's all I can think for now. & yes, no.3 is just another excuse to shop :D Looked through my transaction history just now and realised that I've been spending much at 313's Forever21. That place's a killer I tell you, can never walk out empty handed. Gees. Aight, off to get ready for cheer.

Don't settle for anything less than the best.