So I've finally got my fringe-cut while out with Adel on Monday. & I seriously admire Adel's boldness to just snip off her long locks without even having to think twice. Whereas for myself, I've been thinking since forever whether or not to chop my locks to mid-chest length. Hah. Still in the midst of considering, oh gees. & I've been coughing since forever as well. Been coughing myself awake the past few days after barely sleeping for even 3 hours, and flu and chills kicked in yesterday. Had to miss ig agm to rest in more. Went for cheer still however, since I felt better after a long rest.
Cheer prac was fulfilling cause Dennis and I managed to do a partner stunt that we saw from a video on youtube. Awesomeness. Could still do with improvements, gonna keep practicing till we fully get it (Y) Am pretty much exhausted from training three times a week now, but it's definitely getting more exciting :D More injuries too, I'm now covered in yoko yoko all over as I am composing this post in fact. Hah. Okay, I could do with some rest. Gymming later today! & I seriously ought to go and see a doctor, getting sicker by the day. kthxbye!
Cheer prac was fulfilling cause Dennis and I managed to do a partner stunt that we saw from a video on youtube. Awesomeness. Could still do with improvements, gonna keep practicing till we fully get it (Y) Am pretty much exhausted from training three times a week now, but it's definitely getting more exciting :D More injuries too, I'm now covered in yoko yoko all over as I am composing this post in fact. Hah. Okay, I could do with some rest. Gymming later today! & I seriously ought to go and see a doctor, getting sicker by the day. kthxbye!