Sunday, April 25, 2010

GOODBYE LONG HAIR :/



















Zomg. I miss my long hair I tell you. It's now so short to me, but friends are telling me that there's no difference. How can that be?! There was a mountain of hair on the floor when the haircut was finally done please. Boo. But anyhow, I'm still okay with my hair. Just that I now prefer to tie it up cause the ends are a lil' too thinned. All for the sake of having healthy hair! Hahaha.

Anyway, HAPPY TWENTIETH BIRTHDAY GOH YOU ELDORA! Please have an awesome day, & we shall meet soon for some shopping, dessert, chilling, l4d2 and karaoke. I love you to bits and pieces ♥ 11 years and countin', bff! :D

& also, Happy 1st year Wedding Anniversary to my brother and sister-in-law! :DDD

School, school, school again on Monday. Tutorials starts this coming week & it starts from 9am, Mondays to Fridays. Oh God. I really have to start sleeping early in order to wake up early. It's hitting 4am & I should be crashing soon. Ikea Tampines with Dennis, Seema and Charmaine later before cheer prac. I can't wait to get my hands on the meatballzzz! Salivating already. Hong Kong Cafe-ed with Dennis, Charmaine, Seema and Muru just now and I was bright like a lamp post amidst the two couples :/ Oh well, at least I had my fill of dessert and some supper. Called E, and made both Dennis & Seema sing the birthday song over the phone for her (Y) & now, I'm regretting that I left HK Cafe without having my spring roll ):



Before I forget, I ACHIEVED MY FIRST SINGLE LIBERTY last Wednesday at training! Mad happy much! All thanks to Chen Cheng and Marcus (Y) You guys are zee awesome. Hahaha. I look forward to learning and achieving more at today's training.

Sometimes, you really can't stop what people have to say of you. You can't prevent if tongues wag. What you can do, is simply to ignore. As long as you know that you have friends that you can trust anything with. Friends that are there come rain or shine, friends that would back you up, friends that believes in you. That's enough. & with that, I'm one lucky girl, cause I do have a bunch of these such precious people in my life ((:

Don't curse it, nurse it, nor rehearse it.
Disperse it & God will reverse it!

My God is GREATER.