Semester 3.1 is going to start officially for me tomorrow & here I am coughing and sneezing away with a slight fever. Even sleeping is tough, cause of the non-stop coughing hits that I get, it's so bad that each time I cough, I barf :/ I guess I've pushed my body to its limits again by attending cheer practice yesterday even with flu, fever and cough. So today, I've decided to cut my exhausted body some slack & stay home to recuperate. Missing Euphoria & POS mates much though.
Enough of whining about being sick, tomorrow's back to TP for school. Somehow I still prefer to train to Sentosa for school instead of having to take 2 buses to get to TP. With regards to starting semester 3.1, I'm excited yet upset by the fact that school is back. Excited cause I'm finally on my last year of my diploma, excited cause both Jme and Sam are in 03 with me, excited cause I'll be able to see Chels almost daily again, excited cause of having POS mates in TP too... & well, upset of course that holidays has yet again ended. It felt like a really long break though, & a much needed one.
I have this bad tendency to rehearse bad memories in my head again and again, just like how happy memories are on repeat mode in my head as well. But this week at church, I've got reminded again that I shouldn't be rehearsing unhappy thoughts/memories/scenes. It's always better to let go and let God. Yes, most of the time it ain't easy to simply just let things go. But why not, when I have God to fight for me when I let things go? He is my number one knight, He is my battle warrior.
God of my forever, & forever I'm with You.
