Thursday, April 29, 2010

Once and for all.

If you're thinking my blogpost was referring to you, & that you're so annoyed by the fact that I am blogging about you, well you can stop now cause it's not at all about you. Not one part. Not for 1 second did you cross my mind when I was writing that. In fact, none of my blogposts were about you ever since stuff happened. Well, except this. I don't have the extra time now to be brooding over what happened 3 months ago. Cause believe it or not, I, like you, get back up on feet way faster than whoever took me down with him. & in case you're still wondering, no, you're not the 'K' I'm missing on my twitter.

So seriously, you can stop misunderstanding me and assuming things like how you always do. Cause 75% of the time, you think too much.